An open water or confined scuba diving is made under an instructor’s direct supervision to introduce participants to the fun and adventure of recreational diving. The dive does not result in certification. – WRSTC
NAUI Try Scuba / PADI Discover Scuba Diving
Ever wonder how to breathe underwater? Don’t you want to be amazed by underwater beauty?
YOUR CURIOSITY STOPS HERE!!! SIGN UP FOR A TRY SCUBA OR SCUBA DISCOVERY RIGHT NOW!!!
Try Scuba or Discover Scuba Diving is an introductory Scuba training program where you will discover how cool it is to be a scuba diver.
What is in the program?
- 🐳1 x academic / briefing sessions (30 minutes)
- 🐳1 x confined water training in a swimming pool.
- 🐳1 x open water diving by boat at around Merang Bay
💓inclusive equipment rental, boat ride, and drinks on the boat. 💓💓 inclusive a beautiful certificate to decorate your wall. 💓💓💓credit transfers (discount) offer for an entire Open Water Diver certification.
What will you learn?
- 🐋 Basic physic, physiology, and safety guidelines
- 🐋 Been introduce to scuba equipment
- 🐋 Learning some skills essential for your adventure
- 🐋 Discovering the beauty of underwater realm accompanied by a dive professional
One dive is not enough?!? Do you want more?!!
Who is eligible to join?
🐠Minimum age of 10 years old. 🐠In a good bill of health without any chronic illnesses or asthma